In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Wylie and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.