Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Wylie and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.