In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Wylie and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main function of your roof is to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.