Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Wylie and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.