Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Wylie and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key function of the roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.