In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Wylie and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.