In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Wylie and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.