In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Wylie and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.