In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Wylie and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key reason for the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.