In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Wylie and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.