Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Wylie and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.