In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Wylie and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.