In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Wylie and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main function of the roof would be to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.