Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Wylie and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.