Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Wylie and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.