In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Wylie and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.