Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Wylie and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.