Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Wylie and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.