Looking for a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wylie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Wylie and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.