In Need of a Wylie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wylie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wylie roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Wylie and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Wylie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Wylie
Wylie is a city once solely located in Collin County, but now extends into neighboring Dallas and Rockwall Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located on State Route 78 about 20 miles (32 km) northeast of central Dallas and centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard.
Originally called Nickelville, reportedly after the name of the first store, it was organized in the early 1870s. The Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway laid tracks a half mile north of the original townsite in 1886. The businesses of Nickelville moved to take advantage of the railroad within the following year, and the City of Wylie was incorporated in 1887 along the right-of-way. It was named for Lt. Colonel William D. Wylie, a right-of-way agent for the railroad and Civil War veteran.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Wylie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.