In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Weston and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Weston. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your roof is usually to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.