In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Weston and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Weston. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.