In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Weston and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.