In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Weston and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Weston. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.