In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Weston and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary function of your roof would be to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.