Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Weston and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.