In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Weston and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.