Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Weston and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.