In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Weston and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.