In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Weston and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Weston. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.