Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Weston and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.