Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Weston and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.