Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Weston and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Weston. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.