In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Weston and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Weston. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main intent behind the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.