In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Weston and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.