In Need of a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weston roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Weston and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.