Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Weston and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof is to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.