Looking for a Weston Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Weston area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weston roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Weston and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Weston. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Weston
Weston is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 563 at the 2010 census.
Weston is located in northern Collin County at 33°19′33″N 96°38′32″W / 33.325800°N 96.642341°W / 33.325800; -96.642341. It is 12 miles (19 km) north of McKinney, the county seat, 7 miles (11 km) west of Anna, and 8 miles (13 km) east of Celina.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key intent behind your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Weston, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.