Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Trenton and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.