Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Trenton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Trenton and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.