In Need of a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Trenton and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Trenton. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.