In Need of a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Trenton and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key function of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.