Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Trenton and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.