Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Trenton and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Trenton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary purpose of your roof is to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.