In Need of a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Trenton and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.