Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Trenton and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Trenton. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of the roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.