Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Trenton and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Trenton. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal purpose of your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.