Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Trenton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Trenton and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Trenton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.