Looking for a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Trenton and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Trenton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is always to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.