In Need of a Trenton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Trenton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Trenton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Trenton and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Trenton. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Trenton
Trenton is a city in Fannin and Grayson counties, Texas, United States. The population was 635 at the 2010 census.
Settlers from Tennessee arrived by wagon train from their home state in 1852. At the time of their arrival, the settlement and surrounding area was known by the colorful name of “Wild Cat Thicket”. With the arrival of the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad, a townsite was platted by Dr. W. C. Holmes, a pioneer physician and editor of Trenton Tribune, and known as “the father of Trenton”. The name “Trenton” was submitted to the postal authorities (after Trenton, New Jersey), and the post office opened under that name in 1881.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Trenton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.